381 Park Avenue South is a commercial office built in 1910. In 2003, a complete re-cladding of the walls was performed. Over 500 pieces of terracotta were replaced with GFRC casts virtually identical to the originals and all exterior brick was cleaned and re-pointed. Complex fan arches, fluted spandrels, sills, jambs, lintels, ornate columns, and decorative urns were completely replicated in modern materials. Structural framings were incorporated in water tables and clad in fiberglass. Existing terracotta details were highlighted to restore the subtle but extensive coloration on the facade.